Monday, July 11, 2011

Thinking of You

Lyrics by: Ritchie R. Fortus

Music by: Lawrence Cajipo

(For LDC Battle of the Band)

Genre: Alternative Roch

V= A-G (4x)

C= A-G (4x) -F#m-C (2x)


I.

Another day has ended/ without you by my side

I just can't disguise it/ you are always on my mind

Memories are all that's left/ all alone is what i felt

I see your precious smile/ in the middle of nowhere...

Chorus

I.m thinking of you that you'll stay beside me

'coz i believe someday we will see/ each other

i just can't get/ a hold of my self

ignoring everything else...

Because i love you girl...

and I'm thinking of you.

II.

Another night has ended/ without you in my arms

i just can't pretend it/ you are always on my heart

Feelings are all that's left/ all alone is what I've got

I see your precious lips in the gloomy September.

No comments: